PUEBLO COUNTY, Colo. — Pueblo School Districts 60 and 70 are closed until at least March 30 due to coronavirus concerns.
While they are closed, students are still able to get free meals at the locations below.
District 70 school sites will serve grab n’ go meals during the hours of 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. until March 20th at the following locations:
Avondale Elementary, Vineland Middle, Pleasant View, Liberty Point Middle, Desert Sage, Beulah, Rye Elementary, and Craver Middle Schools.
Lunch, along with breakfast for the following day, will be distributed at the bus loops of each school, according to District 70.
Any student present under the age of 19 will receive a free meal bag.
Parents can buy meals for $3.
On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week, District 70 Grab and Go meals will also be delivered to these nine specific off-site locations via school bus from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Parents should contact 719-295-6535 or email email@example.com to secure a meal.
Students need to be present to receive a meal. Parents or guardians can purchase a meal bag for $3.00.
- Applewood Mobile Home Park in Colorado City off Hwy 165
- Mountain Shadows Mobile Home Park in Beulah.
- Boone Head Start school in Boone
- Oakwood Estates Mobile Home Park off Highway 50/96 near Pueblo Airport
- NorthPoint Estates Mobile Home Park on Spaulding Ave in Pueblo West
- Saxony Apartment area on Saxony Drive in Pueblo West
- Stonegate Village Apartments complex on Spaulding Ave in Pueblo West
- Pueblo West Campground on McCulloch Drive in Pueblo West
- Joe Martinez Mobile Home Park on Joe Martinez Blvd in Pueblo West (distributed at both Rec Centers) NOTE: This site ONLY will have lunch delivered at noon
District 60 students will also have access to free lunch and breakfast services during the first week of the closure.
District 60 Nutrition Services will be distributing meals to students at five drive-thru locations from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. until Friday, March 20:
Irving Elementary School, Risley International School, Franklin School of Innovation, South Park Elementary School, and Heritage Elementary School. Each meal will contain one lunch and one breakfast.
To pick up a meal, parents are asked to drive through the front drop-off area at their chosen school. D60 Foodworks staff will be on hand to distribute the meals.
There are currently no plans to distribute meals during Spring Break.