PUEBLO, Colo. — The Southern Colorado Safe Streets Task Force is looking for two wanted street criminals.
Matthew Muniz, 23, is described as a Hispanic man, 5’05”, 185 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. Muniz has a no bond warrant for Flight-Escape which includes the following charges:
- Introduction of Contraband
- Attempted Escape
- Vehicular Eluding
- Dangerous Drugs
- 1st Degree Criminal Trespass.
He has a second warrant for:
- Attempted Murder
- Felony MenacingReal/Simulated Weapon
- Weapon-Prohibited Use-Aim Firearm
- Weapon Possession/Previous Juvenile Offender-Any Prior and Reckless Endangerment.
His total bond amount is $250,000.
Anthony Burquez, 33, is described as a Hispanic man, 5’05”, 250 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. Burquez has a no bond warrant for Flight-Escape, which includes Dangerous Drugs.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts is asked to call Pueblo Crime Stoppers at 719-542-STOP (7867) or submit an online tip at pueblocrimestoppers.com.