COLORADO SPRINGS — There are plenty of options in Colorado Springs this Independence Day to see fireworks, whether you want to “oooh” and “aaahh” from your porch, or pack up some chairs and blankets and go in search of the best shows.
There will be nine shows across Colorado Springs, many viewable from the comfort of your home and several that are open to the public.
Shows in Colorado Springs:
- Banning Lewis Ranch (Vista Park – 8833 Vista Del Pico Blvd) at 9:15 p.m.
- Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC (Weidner Field – 111 W Cimarron St.) Fireworks show will follow the Switchbacks game against the San Diego Loyal.
- Rocky Mountain Vibes (UCHealth Park – 4385 Tutt Blvd) Fireworks show will follow the Rocky Mountain Vibes game against the Billings Mustangs.
If you live near any of these areas in Colorado Springs, you can watch fireworks from your porch!
- The Broadmoor
- The Club at Flying Horse
- City of Colorado Springs Fire Department Complex
- Country Club of Colorado at Cheyenne Mountain Resort
- Garden of the Gods Resort and Club
The Pikes Peak Center for the Performing Arts will also be hosting a free Colorado Springs Philharmonic Star-Spangled Symphony Concert, live streamed in front of the Pikes Peak Center & broadcast by Rocky Mountain PBS, as well as a July 4th Block Party in Downtown Colorado Springs. For more information on the Block Party and for a schedule of festivities, click here.
Show in Palmer Lake
A fundraising event with vendors, food trucks, local bands and much more will take palce from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. Fireworks will begin at dusk.
Show in Pueblo
Historic Arkansas Riverwalk of Pueblo – Fireworks will start at 9:30 p.m.
- There will be food trucks and other Independence Day events starting at 4 p.m.
- Rhett Haney will be live at 8 p.m.
Show in Cripple Creek
Fireworks will be set off from the south side of town, south of Myers Ave. at 9:30 p.m.
Show in Salida
National Park Radio will be live at the sherman market from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. at 151 West first St.
- Fireworks will begin just after sunset.