COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — Large gatherings are on hold in 2020, but there are still plenty of places to enjoy fireworks around southern Colorado this Fourth of July–some without leaving your yard. Here’s where to look up.
Colorado Springs, Falcon, Fort Carson
The Fourth of July Symphony On Your Porch will include fireworks displays at 10 locations across the Pikes Peak region. Here’s a look at the locations:
Tap each location name for details:
- Banning Lewis Ranch
- Falcon Freedom Days at Meridian Ranch
- James Irwin Charter Schools
- Patty Jewett Golf Course
- The Broadmoor (open to hotel guests and members only)
- The Club at Flying Horse
- Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC at Weidner Field (watch from the parking lot)
- The Country Club of Colorado at Cheyenne Mountain Resort (open to resort guests only)
- Fort Carson (open to Department of Defense ID cardholders and their guests)
- Garden of the Gods Resort (open to club members only)
- July 3 at UCHealth Park (sold out)
The Colorado Springs Philharmonic will play a patriotic concert along with the fireworks. To listen, tune your radio to Sunny 106.3, Y96.9, KCME 88.7, 92.9 Peak FM, AM 740 KVOR, or open the iHeartRadio App. More information.
Cripple Creek will host its annual fireworks show on the Fourth of July. Spectators are encouraged to find a good location to park their cars to watch the display, and stay with their cars throughout the show. Fireworks will be set off from the south side of town, south of Myers Avenue. More information.