The Rocky Mountian Vibes baseball team is hosting a job fair to hire employees for its inaugural season.
The Vibes are hiring for part-time summer positions in a variety of areas. All of the positions are game-day-only, requiring a commitment of 10 to 15 days per month–mostly nights and weekends–from June through September.
Applicants must be at least 16 years old. Some positions require candidates to be over 18.
The Vibes are holding a job fair May 11 from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the banquet hall at the stadium. Candidates are invited to apply and interview for the following positions:
- Stadium Staff: Ushers, Ticket Takers, and Parking Attendants
- Retail: Cashiers and Vendors
- Ticket Window Reps: Cashiers
- Camp Toasty’s Family Fun Zone: Fun Zone/Game Attendants
- Promotions: On-field and Front Gate Entertainment Assistants
- Production: Behind the scenes video production and management
- Batboys: Includes pre- and post-game equipment work, plus in-game dugout duties
- Grounds Crew: On-Field maintenance workers
- Catering: Suite Attendant, Picnic Terrace and Banquet Servers, Food Prep/Stocking, and Bartenders
- Concessions: Concession Stand Staff, Food Prep/Stocking, In-Stand Food/Beverage Sales Vendors
The Vibes’ home opener is June 21 against the Grand Junction Rockies.