CAÑON CITY, Colo. - Seven people are facing drug charges after a monthslong investigation into drug distribution in Cañon City, according to police.
During the investigation, which began in December, police arrested six people, issued a summons to one person, and recovered 60.5 grams of meth, 11.3 grams of cocaine, 30.2 grams of heroin, and 67.8 grams of prescription drugs.
The following suspects were charged in the investigation, according to police:
- Alex Web, 28, charged with unlawful distribution and possession
- Guy Walk, 27, of Cañon City, charged with unlawful distribution and possession
- Michael Hoskinds, 36, charged with unlawful distribution
- Cassandra Smith, 23, charged with unlawful distribution and possession
- Melissa McIntosh, 57, charged with unlawful distribution and possession
- Daniel Arguello, 55, issued a summons for possession of drug paraphernalia
- Thomas Dye, 57, charged with unlawful possession and possession of drug paraphernalia
Police said one more arrest is pending.
Police said in addition to the seized drugs, they recovered assorted drug paraphernalia and counterfeit money.
Two arrested in connection with...
Suspect accused of shooting at man in...