COLORADO SPRINGS — Stores in Colorado Springs are adapting amid coronavirus concerns.
Many stores are now adjusting to offer curbside pickup and delivery.
Just a few stores include:
Pike’s Peak Lemonade Co.
- Delivery within a 20-mile radius of the downtown location
- Order by 12:00 for same-day delivery
- Curbside pickup: Call (719) 418-6480
- Grubhub delivery starting Wednesday, March 18
Poor Richard’s Restaurant & Bookstore/ Rico’s Cafe
- Non-contact pickup (alley entrance) staring Wednesday for food, drinks, books, and toys!
- Door Dash beginning Wednesday
- Order online or call ahead for pickup (719) 578-5549
Rocky Mountain Soap Market
- Order online for delivery for $5 shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- Curbside pickup (Look for blue covered meter/reserved spot) in front of Bambino’s Pizza)
Bambino’s Urban Pizza
- Curbside pickup (Look for blue covered meter/reserved spot) in front of store
Terra Verde Boutique
- Online shopping with delivery
- Curbside pickup
- Phone orders at (719)-444-8621
- Phone order gift cards
- Care packages to send to loved ones
Eclectic Co. Boutique
- Order online
Paravicini’s Italian Bistro
UPDATE (as of 5:00 p.m.):
Effective immediately, Governor Jared Polis announced all restaurants and bars must temporarily suspend dine-in services for 30 days.
Restaurants may remain open but must offer delivery, takeout, or room service.
Gyms, theaters, and casinos will also close.
*Contact each business before ordering, as this is a rapidly changing event.
The news of restaurants and bars closing caused quite the unknown for many mom and pop shops. While some are able to adapt others simply have to shut their doors and wait out these next 30 days.
This article will become updated as new information is available.