Cision PR Newswire
Shareholder Alert - The M&A Class Action Firm is Investigating the Merger - FSI, NTUS, MGI, HBP, CMLF, ZWS
News provided byMonteverde & Associates PC
Apr 18, 2022, 8:24 PM ET
NEW YORK, April 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner of the class action firm Monteverde & Associates PC (the "M&A Class Action Firm"), a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2021 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
- Flexible Solutions International, Inc. (FSI), relating to its proposed merger with Lygos, Inc. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/flexible-solutions-international-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Natus Medical Inc. (NTUS), relating to its proposed acquisition by ArchiMed. Under the terms of the agreement, NTUS shareholders are expected to receive $33.50 in cash per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/natus-medical-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- MoneyGram, Inc. (MGI), relating to its proposed acquisition by funds affiliated with Madison Dearborn Partners, LLC. Under the terms of the agreement, MGI shareholders will receive $11.00 in cash per share they own. Click here for more information: http://monteverdelaw.com/case/moneygram-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP), relating to the proposed tender offer by Woodgrain, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, HBP shareholders will receive $10.70 in cash per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/huttig-building-products-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- CM Life Sciences, Inc. (CMLF) relating to its proposed merger with Sema4. Under the terms of the agreement, CMLF will acquire Sema4 through a reverse merger, with Sema4 emerging as a publicly traded company. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/cm-life-sciences-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Zurn Water Solutions Corp. (ZWS), relating to its merger with Elkay Manufacturing Co. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/zurn-water-solutions-corp. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
About Monteverde & Associates PC
We are a national class action securities litigation law firm that has recovered millions of dollars and is committed to protecting shareholders from corporate wrongdoing. We were listed in the Top 50 in the 2018-2021 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report. Our lawyers have significant experience litigating Mergers & Acquisitions and Securities Class Actions. Mr. Monteverde is recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in Securities Litigation in 2013, 2017-2019, an award given to less than 2.5% of attorneys in a particular field. He has also been selected by Martindale-Hubbell as a 2017-2021 Top Rated Lawyer. Our firm's recent successes include changing the law in a significant victory that lowered the standard of liability under Section 14(e) of the Exchange Act in the Ninth Circuit. Thereafter, our firm successfully preserved this victory by obtaining dismissal of a writ of certiorari as improvidently granted at the United States Supreme Court. Emulex Corp. v. Varjabedian, 139 S. Ct. 1407 (2019). Also, in 2019 we recovered or secured six cash common funds for shareholders in mergers & acquisitions class action cases.
If you own common stock in any of the above listed companies and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our website or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.
Juan E. Monteverde, Esq.
MONTEVERDE & ASSOCIATES PC
The Empire State Building
350 Fifth Ave. Suite 4405
New York, NY 10118
United States of America
Tel: (212) 971-1341
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2022 Monteverde & Associates PC. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Monteverde & Associates PC (www.monteverdelaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/shareholder-alert---the-ma-class-action-firm-is-investigating-the-merger--fsi-ntus-mgi-hbp-cmlf-zws-301527509.html
SOURCE Monteverde & Associates PC